Time to Think 2-Day Foundation Course, 29th & 30th September 2020
What is the Foundation Course?
It is a 2-day intensive and highly experiential course designed to explore the theory and then demonstrate the practical applications of the 10 foundational Components of the Thinking Environment®. Everything you’ll experience is designed to stimulate and support the thinking of each person in the group or meeting, resulting in better communication, deeper understanding, precise decision making and more energy.
Beginning with specific ‘building blocks’ such as Thinking Pairs and Rounds we build up to a full practice meeting and a Time to Think Council, putting everything into place. This is vital expertise for coaches, leaders and managers, for anyone looking to create workshops and learning modules, and is exceptional professional development.
Who is this course for?
Curious and interested people. Executives, managers, HR / OD professionals, facilitators, coaches, mentors, consultants, leaders – all those who want to become skilled in creating ideal conditions where people’s thinking can flourish. The course is highly participatory and teaches this process in depth, with a maximum of 10 participants.
What are the aims and objectives?
- To identify and explore the 10 Components and the related behaviours that establish a Thinking Environment®
- To examine the ways in which everyday communication structures such as meetings, discussion, presentations, facilitation, resolving conflict, and working with colleagues and staff can be transformed into clear-thinking, invigorating, positive experiences
- To practice the building blocks of Thinking Pairs, Rounds, Open Discussion and Dialogue using ‘live’ topics of immediate value to you
- To experience a Transformed Meeting, a Time to Think Council and a Thinking Partnership Session
- To leave energised, refreshed and committed to using some or all of this in your workplace and life
This is the pre-requisite course for the TTT Facilitator Programme