TTT Foundation Course, In Person, 21st, 22nd September, Online 28th September 2021
TTT Foundation Course In Person 21st and 22nd September 2021
With a final morning Online, on Tuesday 28th September (bonus time for online practice)
Timing: 9.30-5.00 in person on 21st and 22nd September, and 9.30-12.00 online on 28th September
Course fee: £690 (including bonus time on 28th September, a light lunch and refreshments)
What is the Foundation Course and how does it work?
The course is designed to explore the theory and then demonstrate the very practical applications of the 10 foundational Components of the Thinking Environment®.
Everything you’ll experience is designed to stimulate and support the thinking of each person in a group or meeting, resulting in better communication, deeper understanding, more effective decision making and more energy.
Beginning with specific ‘building blocks’ such as Thinking Pairs and Rounds we build up to a full practice meeting and a Time to Think Council, putting everything into place.
This is vital expertise for coaches, leaders and managers, for anyone looking to create workshops and learning modules, and is exceptional professional development.
Who is this course for?
It’s for all those who want to become skilled in creating ideal conditions both ‘in the room’ and online, where people’s thinking can flourish.
This could be executives, managers, HR / OD professionals, facilitators, coaches, mentors, consultants, leaders – and many others.
The course is highly participatory and teaches this process in depth, with a maximum of 8 participants.
What are the aims and objectives?
- To identify and explore the 10 Components and the related behaviours that establish a Thinking Environment®
- To examine the ways in which everyday communication structures such as meetings, discussion, presentations, facilitation, resolving conflict, and working with colleagues and staff can be transformed into clear-thinking, invigorating, positive experiences
- To practice the building blocks of Thinking Pairs, Rounds, Open Discussion and Dialogue using ‘live’ topics of immediate value to you
- To experience a Transformed Meeting, a Time to Think Council and a Thinking Partnership Session
- To leave energised, refreshed and committed to using some or all of this in your workplace and life
What difference does Covid make?
All participants will be double vaccinated, and each person will agree to take a lateral flow test on the morning of the 21st September, with a negative result.
If regulations change and ‘in person’ is no longer available we will simply move online for the course dates as advertised.
What about the venue?
The Common Room at the Grange is a very large and airy space, with 3 huge windows looking over the Common, which can be opened easily to maximise fresh air. We will sit in a comfortably large circle, or round a long table, and do everything sensible to maintain a good level of hygiene and safety throughout the days.
NB It is on the first floor, and accessible via 2 short flights of stairs.
For further information, to see further content or Terms and Conditions, please contact Ruth directly: email@example.com
UPDATE: bookings for this course have ended.
If you would like to take the Foundation Course with Ruth, she intends to hold it again in Spring 2022, and would be delighted to hear from you.