TTT Foundation Course In Person 20 and 21 October 2021
TTT Foundation Course, In person 20 and 21 October 2021
Venue: The Grange, Ealing, London W5
Time: 9.30-5.00 each day
Course fee: £690
What is the Foundation Course?
Beginning with specific ‘building blocks’ such as Thinking Pairs and Rounds we build up to a full practice meeting and a Time to Think Council, putting everything into place.
This is vital expertise for coaches, leaders and managers, for anyone looking to create workshops and learning modules, and is exceptional professional development.
Who is this course for?
Curious and interested people. Executives, managers, HR / OD professionals, facilitators, coaches, mentors, consultants, leaders – all those who want to become skilled in creating ideal conditions online and ‘in the room’, where people’s thinking can flourish. The course is highly participatory and teaches this process in-depth, with a maximum of 10 participants.
What are the aims and objectives?
- To identify and explore the 10 Components and the related behaviours that establish a Thinking Environment® online and in-person
- To examine the ways in which everyday communication structures such as meetings, discussion, presentations, facilitation, resolving conflict, and working with colleagues and staff can be transformed into clear-thinking, invigorating, positive experiences
- To practice the building blocks of Thinking Pairs, Rounds, Open Discussion and Dialogue using ‘live’ topics of immediate value to you
- To experience a Transformed Meeting, a Time to Think Council and a Thinking Partnership Session
- To leave energised, refreshed and committed to using some or all of this in your workplace and life
To book a place please contact Ruth directly on firstname.lastname@example.org/ 07776242005